SahrisWiki News, Updates and Releases
28th January 2013
After several years of inactivity and neglect some development has continued and a new release will be published soon.
13th February 2011
- Minor bug-fix release
31st January 2011
New Release: 0.8.tar.gz
- First Public PyPi Release: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/sahriswiki/0.8
11th July 2010
New Release: 0.7.tar.gz
- Completely reorganized and restructured code base to be modular.
- Improved storage and search classes.
- NEW: Support for various mime types (HTML, CSV, RST, Text and Images).
- NEW: Fancier error page for when things go wrong.
8th July 2010
New Release: 0.6.tar.gz
- Code is a lot cleaner!
- NEW: Plugin support --> +hello
- NEW: Upload support --> +upload
- NEW: Orphaned pages --> +orphaned
- NEW: Wanted pages --> +wanted
Welcome to SahrisWiki's development wiki and development environment.
For more information see Docs.
Try this wiki out for yourself!
- Navigate to SandBox
- Hover over Functions (bottom left of the page)
- Click Edit
- Enter some text and click Save
NB: To help circumvent SPAM Authentication and Authorization has been turned on. Login with
admin:admin before editing these pages.
Installing the latest Development Version
Then perform the following steps:
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/prologic/circuits-dev/ $ cd circuits-dev $ python setup.py develop
$ hg clone https://bitbucket.org/prologic/sahriswiki/ $ cd sahriswiki $ python setup.py develop
$ sahriswiki --help